Unlike regular dog grooming wipes, antibacterial pet wipes for dogs serve a different purpose.
It’s no secret that dogs like to stick their noses everywhere and attract all kinds of nasty parasites, fungi, bacteria and more. Pyodermas, malassezia, itching, yeasty formation, and other fungal and bacterial conditions are commonly found on dog’s skin and in skin folds.
These conditions have been the source of endless woes among pet owners. Using best antiseptic pet wipes for dogs is a great solution for most topical skin conditions. Vets strongly suggest including some of the best antiseptic pet wipes for dogs in your pet’s first aid kit.
However, if your pooch already has a serious condition, it’s too late for pads – make sure to have him checked out by a veterinarian in case there is an underlying health condition.
This article comes from topdogtips edit released
Adult Wipes are ideal for incontinence and personal care needs. The alcohol-free sdult wipes contain soothing Aloe Vera for gentle cleansing. Use as an all-purpose body wash to reduce bath time and eliminate the need for laundered washcloths, soaps and basins. Available in a soft pack or hard tub.
Features & Benefits
- Large 8” x 12” disposable adult wipes for incontinence, bed bathing or general cleansing
- Soft spunlace adult wipes are gentle on the skin
- Pre-moistened with aloe & lanolin
- Available in single dispensing tubs or soft packs with resealable plastic lids
- Fresh scent
- Alcohol free
- Not made with natural rubber latex
This article comes from s2s-global edit released
Life moves fast, and you want to be there to take in every moment. Lens Wipes gently remove dust and dirt from a variety of lenses without leaving streaks or scratches, giving you the clarity you need to truly enjoy life. These wipes are wrapped individually for portability and convenience.
- Common uses include eyeglasses, camera lenses, and goggles
- Non-scratching and non-streaking
- Pleasant light citrus fragrance
- Individually wrapped for convenience and moisture retention
- Available in 30- and 60-count boxes
Tips & Tricks
Leave your Lens Wipes in your bag, in your car, at the office, or in their box at home. Wipe all lenses with care, using the center of the wipe so as to avoid scratching or streaking lenses. Dispose of wipes in a trash receptacle.
This article comes from nicencleanwipes edit released